CITIZENSHIP PREP PROGRAM ~ Programa de Preparación Para La Ciudadanía
These resources may be useful to citizenship applicants who are proficient in English and can use online materials to implement the citizenship process on their own.
Estos recursos pueden ser útiles para los solicitantes de ciudadanía que son competentes en inglés y pueden utilizar los recursos de estudiar en línea para implementar el proceso de ciudadanía por su cuenta.
Si necesita más ayuda y apoyo- comuníquese con Latino Community Association o Oscar Gonzalez, Latino Community Association, Program Manager @ 541-350-8133, para ser considerado para nuestro programa de tutoría.
of Interview and Civics Test
Submitting N-400 Application
Be sure to keep a copy of your completed N-400
Application and review it before your interview.
Be sure to keep a copy of your completed N-400 Application and to review it before your interview.
This form must be filled out completely and truthfully. Part 12 questions 1-44: You will probably answer “No” to most or all questions. Answering “Yes” will NOT mean you will be denied, but in some cases you may need to have a lawyer assist you with your application.
We recommend contacting LCA after completing the form, but before submitting it. (See below for resources to submit your application.)
Note: USCIS can take 3 or 4 months after receiving your N-400 Application to schedule your Interview/Test.
- Practice Questions for Interview - Interviewer will ask general conversation questions and questions based on your N-400 Application. Interviewer can ask any question based on your N-400 Application (and they may ask quite a few). Here are some examples.
There are 100 possible questions. You will be asked 10 of these questions.
You need to answer 6 of the 10 correctly.
- Civics Flash Cards (in English)
- Civics Flash Cards (in English and Spanish)
- Textbook used in LCA Citizenship Class -This book gives a simple, short background for each of the Civics questions as well as writing practice with the civics vocabulary words. The question/answers highlighted gray at the bottom of pages are the 100 Civics questions.
- Practice Civics Test (USCIS on line) - The Civics Test is NOT multiple choice. This practice version is multiple choice to help you learn.
- Audio 100 Civics questions and answers (USCIS video)