Thank you to everyone who helped us reach our $80,000 fundraising goal to start 2021 strong!
YOUR support makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE!
- $30,500 in business and organization support
- $23,000 in individual and family support
- $16,000 CHALLENGE MATCH thanks to $16,000 in individual donations in December
GRACIAS por ayudarnos a alcanzar nuestra meta de recaudar $80,000 antes del 31 de diciembre.
SUS CONTRIBUCIONES hacen una gran diferencia!
- $30,500 en apoyo de los negocios y organizaciones
- $23,000 en apoyo de los individuos y familias
- $16,000 recibidos porque ustedes donaron $16,000 antes que terminaba el mes de diciembre.
Support immigrant families
Many immigrant workers in Central Oregon will NOT receive a stimulus check. We need to correct this injustice and send these families the relief they deserve. PLEASE SHARE YOUR STIMULUS.
Additional ways you can contribute ~ Maneras para cooperar
* A monthly donation of $20 will provide dental services for one person - a $500-$700 value!
* A $50 donation each month will provide free immigration legal consultations for 4 people.
* A $100 gift will provide English or citizenship instruction for 5 people - priceless!
* Join our family of Empowerment Pioneers who are stepping up to make a Latino Family Empowerment Center a reality for Central Oregon. An investment of $2,500 or more (a one-time gift or 5-year pledge) will add your name to our future Empowerment Pioneers wall!
BONUS: Donate to BOTH our organization AND The Oregon Cultural Trust and receive a deduction for your gift to LCA and a FULL OREGON TAX CREDIT for your gift to the Trust.
Using a cool online fundraising tool called Classy, YOU can create your own campaign, either just for you or for a team of friends, to tap into your networks to ask them to join you in your support of the Latino Community Association.
Call us if you're interested and we will provide training and get you set up to start fundraising in support of our immigrant families.
Support our mission by DONATING STOCK safely and securely using the online service StockDonator.com or contact Jennifer Kempfh at Northline Wealth Management. If you have questions or would like more info - contact Cynthia@latca.org or call her at 541.815.2401
Please note that it is our policy to liquidate stock donations immediately by utilizing this online service. Should you have any questions or wish to speak with us about your donation, please email our Executive Director, Brad Porterfield at email@example.com or Cynthia Jurgensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Donate food and materials for classes and events. Donate a service (bookkeeping, web design, printing, etc)
>> Donate products (signs/banners, T-shirts, toys, books, etc)
>> Donate used items (computers, desks/chairs, office equipment, etc)
To make an in-kind donation please contact Brad Porterfield
> Adelante or Cultura Adelante e-newsletters
>> Gala de Oro — Bend (April)
>> Festival of Cultures or Latino Fest — Redmond/Madras (September)
>> Empowering Families Luncheon — Bend (December)
>> AMIGOS of LCA social/networking event (year-round)
To SPONSOR or CONTRIBUTE auction items
Donate your time, experience and skills
Join a committee, tutor English or citizenship, etc. as a volunteer
The Latino Community Association is a registered 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.